As Fall winter slowly creeps in around us (while some places are completely snowed in, people in few other cities/ countries are slowly pulling out the woollies from the wardrobe), it’s time for some warm Soups and stews.
Here’s a list of my top 21 favourite soups (yes, we are a Soup loving family, so there’s always a new soup around the corner).
Soups and us…
We are totally a soup-loving family and endeavour to have it at least thrice a week. While there is no “Soup-Season” where I live, we enjoy both hot and cold soups, and balance it out with a side / stir fry for a weekday dinner.
PIN FOR LATER
All of them are vegetarian and to a large extent vegan and GF too !
Few things common about ALL these soups are :
– they are healthy, nutritious with no additives / colouring added
– you can use this 15-min Homemade Vegetable Stock as a base for all soups
– works as a great appetiser, and in some cases, an entire meal by itself
– they are homemade from scratch.
– no artificial thickeners used
– are hearty and filling
– great for kids and adults alike (with customisation)
– made with everyday kitchen staples (no fancy equipment / ingredients)
– works great as a winter warmer
– always uses seasonal, local produce
I hope you as a soup lover (or still experimenting) in the kitchen, you will love these … please do leave a line in the comment section below on which soup you loved most, and what vegetarian soup would you like to see on this blog..
Some of our favourite soups include
Let’s get soup(ing) (In Alphabetic Order)
21 Vegetarian Soups You Need To Make This Winter – Mostly Vegan and GF !!
- Pressure Cooker Sub with Instant Pot
- Soup Pot Alternate with Crock Pot
- Chopping Board