This was an absolute treat and surprise that my elder one put together all by herself. I am mighty proud that she has a foodie gene in her, but she truly outdid herself here – this was a welcome treat once me and the husband returned from a luncheon one afternoon. Even the styling & clicks are by her 🙂
Its vegan, its chocolatey, its delicious and its got some heat ! what’s more – its got LOADS of love !! thank you my dear girl – may you shine like a star always 🙂
So, lets see what all went to this absolutely decadent dessert thats sure to be a party hit in you house too 🙂
And this recipe surely inspired us to make some CHilli Cinnamon Hot Chocolate perfect for the winter !
Prep time: 10 mins ; no cook ; chilling time : 15-30 mins ; serves : 2
- Dark chocolate – she used cocoa bars
- Ripe banana – 2 medium
- sugar – 2 TBSP
- cinnamon powder – 1/4 tsp
- Red chilli powder- a pinch (spicy variety)
- Ginger – 1/4 inch
- Ice Cubes – few
- vegan Choco chips & Nuts – to top
method (as she made it) …
- Blend banana,ginger ,ice cubes, and dark chocolate to a super creamy texture. Now add the sugar and mix well. Add half of the chilli powder and mix well.
- Chill & Set for 30 mins.
- Top with rest of chilli powder, cinnamon powder, nuts and choco chips