This was an absolute treat and surprise that my elder one put together all by herself. I am mighty proud that she has a foodie gene in her, but she truly outdid herself here - this was a welcome treat once me and the husband returned from a luncheon one afternoon. Even the styling & clicks are by her :-)
Its vegan, its chocolatey, its delicious and its got some heat ! what’s more - its got LOADS of love !! thank you my dear girl - may you shine like a star always :)
So, lets see what all went to this absolutely decadent dessert thats sure to be a party hit in you house too :)
Prep time: 10 mins ; no cook ; chilling time : 15-30 mins ; serves : 2
- Dark chocolate - she used cocoa bars
- Ripe banana - 2 medium
- sugar - 2 TBSP
- cinnamon powder - 1/4 tsp
- Red chilli powder- a pinch (spicy variety)
- Ginger - 1/4 inch
- Ice Cubes - few
- vegan Choco chips & Nuts - to top
- Blend banana,ginger ,ice cubes, and dark chocolate to a super creamy texture. Now add the sugar and mix well. Add half of the chilli powder and mix well.
- Chill & Set for 30 mins.
- Top with rest of chilli powder, cinnamon powder, nuts and choco chips