Welcome to Magic Mingle – Edition 2. For all members who are awaiting the Challenge this month, the magic ingredients are ……
“Ginger & Almonds”
Important points to note before linking your entries:
1) All dishes to be vegetarian only (eggs / non-veg/ alcohol etc not accepted).
2) Only new entries are accepted and any number of new entries per member are accepted.
3) This dish could be across cuisine(Lebanese/Asian/Mediterranean/Continental/Indian/ Chinese etc) and course (Breakfast/Lunch/snack/appetiser/dessert/Dinner)
4) The 2 magic ingredients should feature as major ingredients in the dish and NOT as garnish. Both the ingredients are to be used in the same dish
5) All the dishes are to have the logo indicated above mandatorily and the entries need to be linked to the linky tool only. This link is up from 3rd Feb 2012 – 15th Feb 2012 (end of day in your respective time zones)
6) Once you post & link your entry (using the linky tool at the end of this post) between 5th & 15th of the month,mail the entry URL to the google groups email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “MM-Feb 2012”.
7) Please note only member entries are accepted here. Others who are eager to join this group from March 2012 are welcome to write to me at the above email ID.
Note for Ingredients for MM – Feb 2012 :
- Almonds can be used in whole / powdered form.
- Ginger is allowed in Fresh or dried form or even powdered form.
- Please remember these two ingredients must feature as one of the main ingredients for the SAME DISH and not as garnish.
Hope you are excited and would link your entries soon.The round up of Magic Mingle shall be published shortly before the announcement of Magic Mingle # 3.
If you are unable to link your dish, please mail me at our googlegroup email ID.
For all Non-members who would like to be part of this group please do check this link for registration.
Let the Magic begin….