Curd rules summer. So you have seen in my previous posts this week
: Dry fruits Lassi & Sprouts dahi Batata Puri .Today’s sandwich is a
popular favourite with me and kiddo : we love to munch them anytime. Easy to
make and serve, this is also a popular party treat. You cant really go wrong
with hung curd and carrot : two of my fav ingredients.
Prep time: 15 mins , zero cook | Serves : 2
Cuisine : American, Course : Breakfast or Snack
- Bread slices – 8 (I used brown bread)
- Hung Curd – 1/4 cup
- Grated carrot – 2 TBSP
- Salt and black pepper – to taste
- Lemon Juice – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli flakes & dried oregano – to taste (optional)
- Butter – 2 TBSP (pref unsalted)
Optional Add-ons (for adult portions)
Sliced cucumbers,mayo,cream, sliced bell peppers, shredded
- Trim the slices of the bread and keep ready buttering them one
- Mix the rest of the ingredients, if making immediately add salt,
else salt just before making sandwiches.
- Slather a thick portion of the mix onto the buttered side and
close with the other bread slice
- Cut into half or triangles and serve immediately.