Wishing all my readers, friends and acquaintances a very very happy 2012. May the new year bring in peace and happiness to all !
And what better way to celebrate the new year with a brand new event . Happy to announce I am guest hosting Srivalli’sMEC (Microwave Easy Cooking). Srivalli’s blog Cooking for all seasons is very popular amongst bloggers and this is a very popular event running for the last couple of years ! Am very excited to host the same at my space. Apart from ease of cooking and saving time, Microwave cooking also helps one cut down on heavy calorie-laden foods and convert them into healthy alternatives. For more interesting details on advantages of Microwave Cooking click here.
Here’s how to send your entries:
1) Post all your vegetarian entries (no eggs please) linked to this post and Valli’s announcement page.
2) Link all your entries to the linky tool below.
3) Usage of logo is highly appreciated.
4) Your entries can be for any course – appetiser / main course / starter / desserts / condiments / whatever , but entire cooking has to be done using Microwave, and can belong to any country / cuisine.
5) In case of any queries or in the event of being unable to link your entries via linky, please do drop me a line on – email@example.com
Looking forward to all your wonderful, healthy dishes using Microwave and wishing you a happy new year once again!