Moong Dal and Black Pepper
Important points to note before linking your entries:
1) All dishes to be vegetarian & eggless only (non-veg/ alcohol etc not accepted).
2) Only new entries are accepted and any number of new entries per member are accepted.
3) This dish could be across cuisine(Lebanese/Asian/Mediterranean/Continental/Indian/ Chinese etc) and course (Breakfast/Lunch/snack/appetiser/dessert/Dinner)
4) The 2 magic ingredients should feature as major ingredients in the dish and NOT as garnish. Both the ingredients are to be used in the same dish
5) All the dishes are to have the logo indicated above mandatorily and the entries need to be linked to the linky tool only. This link is up from 5th July 2012 - 15th July 2012 (end of day in your respective time zones)
6) Once you post & link your entry (using the linky tool at the end of this post) between 5th & 15th of the month,mail the entry URL to the google groups email ID - email@example.com with the subject line "MM-July 2012".
7) Please note only member entries are accepted here. Others who are eager to join this group from April 2012 are welcome to write to me at the above email ID.
Note for Ingredients for MM - July 2012 :
- ·Moong Dal (split green gram) can be used in whole / sprout form. Green Moong dal does not qualify for this event.
- ·Black pepper or white pepper can be used, but not chillies or any other variety of pepper.
- ·Please remember these two ingredients must feature as one of the main ingredients for the SAME DISH and not as garnish.
Hope you are excited and would link your entries soon.If you are unable to link your dish, please mail me at our googlegroup email ID.
For all Non-members who would like to be part of this group please do check this link for registration.
Let the Magic begin....