This was a bouncer when the H made it one sultry Sunday noon when the mercury had hit the 40s (deg C) and we all needed a cooler. Like I mentioned it my earlier posts on sugarfree mocktails, the dear husband is the go-to person for any unusual mocktail or beverage at home. So, we slurped on glass after glass and the cool comfort is just perfect for those summer noon / evenings when a glass of these health drinks are far better than the commercial colas.
So, make a huge batch of this dry fruits - ginger lassi, and enjoy the summer days. Sending this to Week 3 Day 1 of BM # 50 and also to Nisha who's hosting Summer Coolers -Beat the heat Kids Delight event.
Prep time : 5 mins , zero cook , serves : 4
Dry fruits - Ginger Lassi : Cool Yoghurt beverage with dry fruits, ginger and spices
#Lassi #Summerdrinks #yoghurt
You would need:
- Thick yoghurt - 1 cup
- Ice cubes - as reqd
- Dry fruits - a handful (the husband added few almonds, 2 figs, few raisins)
- Green chilly - 1-2 (to taste)
- Black salt - to taste
- Black pepper powder- a big pinch
- Ginger grated - 1 TBSP
- Coriander - a small fistful - chopped
- First blitz the yoghurt with dry fruits till nicely blended. Then add the rest of the ingredients and blend well till smooth and frothy
- Check for salt and spices and serve immediately.