Sending this to Blogging Marathon Day 4 and also Susan's BWW
Prep time : 5 - 8 minutes. No cooking ! Serves : 2 adults
- Pineapple chunks - 2 cups - I used fresh. If using canned,drain and use.
- Apple - 1 medium (peeled and cubed)
- Ripe Guava - 1/2 no
- Green chilli - 1 no OR jalapeno (red n firm) - 2 small
- Ginger - 1/2 inch
- Black salt - 1 tsp
- White pepper - a dash
- Ice - 1 cup (crushed ice, preferred)
- Fresh mint leaves - few - optional
1) First puree pineapple, apple with half the ice quantity.
2) De-seed and finely shred the chillies into small bits.
3) Add the chillies, salt, white pepper, ginger and rest of the ice to the fruit puree and pulse for 3 - 5 minutes. Add extra water as required (you may not need any) and run the juicer.
4) Strain the mocktail and add a few sprigs of fresh mint (if using) and serve immediately in tall glasses.